Tuesday 21 February 2012

Inspiration

When looking through my images, the whites, blues and pinks  and this ghostly look which come across on some of my photography, I am finding really exciting.
The first image inspires me as I think the way the pinks and whites meets and makes the blue is beautiful, I love the image to the right not only for the white and blues but also the clouds makes me think of airy and ghostly.
Both images own Photography, France Alpe d'Heuz

Then I started to think about icicles and snow,  I found this beautiful image online by an unknown photographer.

 Yoho National Park, Canada.

This hoel concept of snow and icicles just inspires me for colour direction for my shoot, maybe spray painting Fruit and veg this icy blue with a hint of this blossom pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment