Thursday 16 February 2012

Tuesdays Tutorial

Our first tutorial after the classes trip to London and my trip to Alpe d'Huez was very successful I feel, Everybody had some great photos and was interesting to listen to what experiences everyone had had compared to mine.

From the tutorial I feel I have a good starting point now to further my research, we talked about looking at doing something with heads (famous heads, or regular peoples heads) from the igloo Exhibition based on 'famous people'. 

Famous People Exhibition

Also we spoke about an interesting image I took whilst in France which is quite a beautiful image.
Below.

View from balcony .

I thought it would be interesting to maybe shoot my still life throw something such as a heart. Also in France the feel I got from there and in the mountains is affection and love, they are all very friendly and from my dinning experience where we ate, everyone was french and everywhere you look they are doing the double cheek kiss which i find amazing! The affection and love of France inspires me. So after tutorials I am thinking something to do with hearts, shooting through something, kisses and heads, a good start to get going with my research. 

Also my earlier research on Painter, Sculptors,Illustrators and Photographers has given me inspiration, the very famous artist Giuseppe Arcimboldo who is a painter, paints food like fruits and vegetables and makes them into abstract faces, I thought i could bring the Exhibition research and this artist research together and maybe create something along these lines. 


Giuseppe Arcimboldo

Also when in France i noticed the beautiful Carpentry, the joinery and work that goes into the buildings are phi nominal. I am going to research into French Carpentry and Joinery.







No comments:

Post a Comment