Monday 12 March 2012

LOVE Magazine

I have also research LOVE as a possible choice for my shoot, at first in the early stages of research the feel and mood of the shoots in this issue below influenced me for my shoot, the cold, misty, icy and ghostly look and so I thought my shoot would probably fit perfectly in this magazine, I then researched layouts of shoots in this magazine to see how i would present mine.

I found that they normally have images taking up the hole page either 1 image to 1 page or 1 image over 2 pages, or they will have boarders either black or white. They have quite small writing at the bottom of images crediting the garments/ accessories in shoot and have a page before shoot dedicated as a title page giving a brief intro to the shoot and crediting stylist and photographer.







The four images above show a still life shoot, I thought it was beautiful and very cleverly done.
Photography by TOBY McFARLAN POND














This image influenced me to have movement in my shoot, this is where i got the smoke idea from.


This image inpsired me to have scattered petals under my oysters to create this icy/ white dreamy look.



This image inspired me for my colour scheme and icy feel, It is a MAC advertisment in LOVE magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment